Friday, November 06, 2009

Thank You

It's not often I get to see the final resting of my pieces in the homes and offices of my buyers and clients so I'm incredibly excited to share this peek into the home of my pal Peg R. with you. Peggy is one of the rare people I've come across who has an innate sense of design aesthetic. From arrangement to her use of colour, she has an eye to be envied. Peggy also has an intense love of the colour pink which in my mind is one the most difficult colours to work into any interior palette. Check out these great photos of her home where she kindly used one of my works of art as the focal point and again, start hating on her amazing use of the colour pink.



I am incredibly honored as an artist to be allowed into someone's home. It's a very moving and humbling feeling for me and all of my thanks to this wonderful lady with incredible style.

2 comments:

Angelina Fong Designs said...

Wow your art piece fits right in-- as if she designed her entire room around your piece. And yep, I totally agree-- she definitely has a great eye for design, aesthetics and uses color in an amazing way! I'm so jealous! lol

Peggy said...

Thanks for your kind words Dee! And Angelina yours as well. I did actually design the space around the piece. Please see my blog if you'd like more details. I'll be sure to check out your blog. Thanks again!